Friday, January 21, 2011

Well Come to Ilam

           I want to make you a preview for visiting Ilam. It is exactly the place to be visited in fact. You either go in team or with your beloved one it will be the place to remember until death. If you went to visit tea garden with a camera you will certainly start to think that "why didn't I borrowed an spare cameraman?" Sad! And If you have gone with friends you won't be wanted to return soon. Not only the Tea Gardens but also the structure of Hills, Market, Flowers, Pond etc all will fascinate you. I guarantee you that if you visited all the main places of Ilam you will remember them till your last breath. Anyway I hope you will charm visiting Ilam sooner in your future. And I will try my best to provide you much information about Ilam by this blogspot. Just keep visiting it to review Ilam.



The Image given aside is an small view of Ilam, called Kanyam, in Ilam.

No comments:

Post a Comment